Friday, June 11, 2010

Our honeymoon. FINALLY!!

Clint and I finally went on our honeymoon. We decided to go to Cozumel Mexico for our vacation. It was such a new experience for me considering I have never been out of the country and never seen the beach, which was long overdue. When we arrived at our hotel we went straight to the restaurant to have lunch sea side. It was literally the most beautiful thing I have laid my eyes on (except for my three babies, of course.) We met another couple there on there honeymoon the first night and had fun with them all night. The next morning, at 8am we were off. We took a cab to downtown Cozumel and then hopped on a fairy over to Plya. It was so gorgeous there, we shopped and walked along the beaches most of the day. The rest of the trip we went non stop. We rented a scooter and drove around the entire island. We snorkeled at the different reefs and we even para sailed, which we both loved. We spent the evenings at our hotel relaxing by the beach. I couldn't think of a better way for Clint and I to celebrate our love for each other.



















No comments:

Post a Comment