Monday, February 22, 2010

Clint's Birthday

Clint is the big 32!!! His birthday this year fell on an awkward day for us because it happened to be the last day of my speech class and I had to take my final. I attempted for a few weeks to make plans for his birthday but he ended up having a track meet on Saturday and did not get home until almost nine and I was gone most of the day on Sunday. Needless to say that because of such a high stress levels due to having to take a comprehensive final, I was not the greatest wife to be around on Clint's birthday. I pretty much made Clint's birthday experience less than Happy. I woke up this morning feeling really bad about how the events had unfolded the previous day and decided that my hubby should have a birthday DO-OVER. I called my dad and got him to come over and help me out all day while I scrambled to get the house in order, balloons, cards, presents, and a huge steak dinner ready for Clint when he got home from work. I called Heather and her and Carson were able to come over and the entire night was a success. It was good to spend time with my dad.... my parents got Clint a plaque for the pool room that was fantastic. Carson, Sean, and Kaylee played all night together and we enjoyed watching Aunt Heather eat ice cream from her belly! The Birthday DO-OVER was definitely the way to go. Happy BIRTHDAY Clint!! I LOVE YOU!!













No comments:

Post a Comment