Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day!!

Let's just say that when Clint and I make plans to do something together (alone) something always seems to go wrong. Well, Valentines Date night was NO exception. Clint planned an entire romantic evening for the two of us and my parents were set up to watch Rose. Unfortunately we ended up at PrimaCare and I had to get a shot of steroids for a severe sinus infection. Rest, fluids, and meds were the three main components of the night that we ended up spending together. The kids on the other hand have had a FANTASTIC Valentines Day!! Rose was busy playing with a ginormous balloon the Clint got me, and all the kids enjoyed opening their gifts from Clint and I and NaNa and PaPa! The best present of the day were the singing boxers that Clint got for PaPa, when he opened them up, they sung "That's the way, uh,hu, I like it, Uh,Hu, Uh,Hu!










No comments:

Post a Comment